twinniebar1mi

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kittens




Aren't they adorable????!!!! They were born on May 29th to the big kitty in the picture. We never did name that cat - so I guess her name is "Kitty." Anyway, we'll be driving out to PA next Friday or Saturday (July 20 or 21), so if anyone would like one, I'd be more than glad to bring it out to you. The blonde kitten is a male - the other two are females.

Our other cat, Kuching (Indonesian, meaning "cat" - we got her from my Indonesian sister-in-law), had eight kittens just today. Kuching's mother is half siamese and half mutt, and her father is full blooded bengal cat. She's a very affectionate cat. So, if you'd rather wait and have one of her kitties, they'll be ready some time in August.


Here are a couple of pictures of Kuching and her kitties.




If mom lets me, I'm going to visit her at the shore when she goes, so I can bring those kittens with me then.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Margie said…

    I was looking forward to seeing a picture of the new kitties too!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Okay Mar - I put a couple of pics of Kuching's kittens on. Tell me what you think -- I think they look like mice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home